Description

The Pink Job is a very robust work scooter, built to deliver many kilometers without problems. In addition, there is a very affordable maintenance program with extremely high warranty conditions. The regular price is 1199.82 ex VAT.

The Pink Job scooter is certainly not new to the branch. Domino’s Pizza France has been running smoothly with this scooter for several years.

Tax benefit due to the Lithium battery packages:

For De Pink Job you are immediately entitled to a refund of VAT and 13.5% MIA (Environmental Investment Allowance)

You are also entitled to VAMIL. You may already debit 75% in the year of purchase and the remaining 25% in the second year.

Show moreShow less

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MOVE Pink Job”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

X